Based in the city
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join an ambitious, medium-sized IP law firm in the City of London.
The Marketing Coordinator will be one of a team of three marketing professionals and will support the full range of Business Development services to the partners and fee earning team. You will also support and deliver a series of projects to create a modern Business Development service and function for the firm in consultation with the Business Development Committee.
Broad areas of responsibility will include:
- Event management from event conception to event delivery
- Creating and maintaining meaningful and evidence based marketing collateral
- Maintaining and promoting the firm's new marketing database
- Website maintenance and development
- Management of social media channels and web analytics
- We are looking for a bright and commercially focussed candidate who will be able to show evidence of a flexible and creative approach in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics will be helpful to the successful candidate.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Possess’ excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'