MARKETING COORDINATOR - POOLE - £20,000-£22,000 PA - FULL OR PART TIME APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for someone outgoing, driven and wants to work in the world of Marketing!
You will drive the company branded Fiat 500 with fully functioning high-end coffee machine within the local Bournemouth & Poole area for 3 days per week generating leads for the external Sales Team (No targets!!)
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator:
• Assist with different areas of online and print advertising campaigns
• Help produce and update marketing material such as flyers and brochures
• Help implement marketing plan across social media platforms to drive traffic to the website and increase brand awareness.
• Manage and update website and social media content on a regularly
• Help Co-ordinate attendance during exhibitions, trade events, open days etc
Desired skills and experience of Marketing Coordinator:
Full Driving License is essential
• Previous marketing experience (advantageous)
• Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Creativity to suggest and write social media message/campaigns with interesting visuals
• Creativity to design and manage direct email campaigns
• Good skills on Adobe Design - including InDesign and Photoshop
• Can do attitude - positive and friendly personality
• Confident and professional with high attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Benefits for Marketing Coordinator Include:
- 20 days annual leave + B/H (3 x days saved for Christmas shutdown)
- Pension auto enrol after 3 months
- Aviva 7.5% employer contribution, Based on 2.5% Employee contribution
- Statutory sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Company nights out including Christmas party
The Marketing Coordinator role promises to be an extremely varied and rewarding role. If successful, you will have an excellent opportunity to develop your marketing skills in an energising and collaborative working environment, with a leading Insulation Manufacturer who put personal and professional development at the heart of everything they do.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"