Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced InstoreMarketing Coordinator to join their Marketing team in Crewe. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a salary of up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus the opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus.
They are an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. They are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under their fascias of Bargain Booze, Wine Rack, Select Convenience and Central Convenience across over 800 stores.
As their InstoreMarketing Coordinator you will manage the design, production and delivery of all POS marketing material and communications, ensuring it is delivered accurately, to brief, within budget and on time.
Key Responsibilities of their InstoreMarketing Coordinator include:
- Planning & executing all instore POS ensuring activity is in line with the promotion calendar
- Deliver all Bargain Booze franchisee promotional material communication
- Ensure all activity is budgeted, and quotes are received, PO’s are raised, approved and recorded in budget books
- Work with POS Manager and Senior Designer to ensure that POS design is in line with Period focus
- Create Design briefs and liaise closely with their designers
- Brief external agencies on POS requirements
- Actively participate in planning discussions, utilising knowledge and experience to drive new ideas
- Communicate any changes to activity to all relevant parties, in a clear and timely manner
- Work with the Buyers to improve promotion process, arranging buyers POS sign off and working together to create implementation guide content that will benefit the franchisees
- Build positive relationship with franchisees
- Carry out promotion change
- Work with the printer to evolve the online POS system meeting franchisee requirements and needs. This will also include site visits on a regular basis.
-Collate and maintain any Competitor or other POS to assist in planning sessions
Their ideal InstoreMarketing Coordinator will have:
- Experience in retail or Marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of Point of Sale
- Retail experience ideal but not a necessity
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Good planning, organising and time management skills are required to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working cross functionally with suppliers, negotiating costs and securing supply of POS materials
- Experience and strong competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator (verbally and in writing) at all levels
- A team player
- Self-motivated displaying a positive attitude
- An openness to continual change
A relevant marketing qualification would stand you in good stead. In return, you will receive a salary of up to £24,000 plus opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus, access to healthcare plan and pension scheme.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to further develop their team then please apply for the role of InstoreMarketing Coordinator. They can’t wait to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"