Syntech Recruitment is currently searching for a Marketing Co-ordinator with a lively and energetic personality to match the culture of a well-established electronics manufacturing client of ours.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary of between £23,000 and £28,000
- Immediate training and development opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme depending on individual performance and business achievement
A brief synopsis:
Marketing is exciting, fast paced and vital to the success of a company. This position will allow you to reflect your personality in your work in an environment that recognises and values the contribution of individuals to the overall prosperity of the business.
You will enhance your knowledge and abilities within this role due to on and off the job training, with a view to achieving formal marketing qualifications as applicable.
Your Marketing Responsibilities (included but not limited)
- Developing and managing online and offline marketing projects which form part of the corporate strategy
- Forming and developing product launch strategies form release and throughout product life cycle
- Overseeing PR and advertising activity; PR, media and creative agency management with the Marketing Manager
- Design, copywriting and proofing where required
- Maintaining social media marketing and e-campaigns with the Marketing Manager
- Organising, developing and managing events, from CPD presentations to exhibition stands and corporate entertainment events
- Drawing down data from the CRM System for marketing use
- Occasional UK travel and overnight stay for company conferences and trade shows
The ideal candidate
- Will have previous proven experience in Marketing
- Must be conscientious, trustworthy, and work to a high standard of accuracy, and be driven by results, with a natural sense of ownership
- Must work with the utmost honesty and integrity, and build positive and effective relationships within the Company
- Will have experience using MS Office, CRM systems and ideally with some DPT skills in either Adobe or Publisher
- Fluent in English, you must write and speak in clear, concise fashion and be able to communicate effectively, as well as being able to work well within teams
- It’s vital that you have a professional approach
- Is outgoing, hardworking and able to work well on own initiative
- A background within either the electronics manufacturing industry or lighting industry would be a bonus
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"