Job Title: Marketing Coordinator - 6 Month Temporary Position
Salary: £9 - £12ph DOE
Working alongside an internationally recognised institution and one of the UK's largest tourist attractions you will be tasked with providing key support to the marketing team and other internal departments. You will be expected to have daily engagement with multiple business areas and cultivate mutually beneficial cross functional relationships with all active stakeholders. You must possess excellent organisational skills along with outstanding levels of attention to detail. This exciting opportunity is admin centric and has little creative input.
- Liaising with internal departments to gather information for the successful creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Updating and Implementing changes to the company marketing plan
- Attending weekly meetings with the marketing team, providing updates on projects and obtaining facts and figures to update internal spreadsheets
- Raising PO's
- Responding to and managing all website enquiries
- Working with internal and external teams to coordinate print runs, artwork deadlines and ensure all campaigns are running to deadline and within budget
- Updating budgets
- Acting as the main point of support for the marketing team dealing with ad-hoc requests and completing administrative tasks.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of creating PowerPoint presentations
- Strong administrative skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- A strong communicator with a track record of liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience working within in a marketing department is advantageous but not essential
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- project administration
- marketing administration