We are thebigword, a world leading translation and interpretation company based in Leeds. We employ over 500 people, based in 13 offices around the globe and we work with 12,000 linguists worldwide.
At the centre of thebigword approach is delivering customer focussed solutions of the highest possible quality and making the global communication process smooth for over 2,500 public and private sector clients.
We are hiring for an experienced Marketing Coordinator for New Business and Online Support. You will report in to our Global Marketing Manager and the key purpose of the role is to support the Marketing function through the end to end management of creative projects for our Private sector clients.
• Management of creative projects and acquisition campaigns which drive business revenue and support the overall business objectives and drive traffic to our website.
• Steering a marketing campaign to ensure successful outcome by providing the appropriate leadership and focus for both team members and internal stakeholders alike
• Liaising with key business stakeholders across all departments to deliver highly successful marketing projects and campaigns on time and within set parameters
• Projects to include, but not limited to, acquisition and retention campaigns, key client support to maximise revenue, website and digital development, campaign analysis and metric reporting.
• Uses creative skills to utilise the most innovative marketing tactics within the project to present the company as cutting edge
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal teams to ensure all requirements are filled
• Communicating progress, issues and risks to stakeholders and project sponsors.
• Facilitating project meetings and workshops; including internal and external kick-off meetings when necessary
• Works in partnership with the Creative Designer to design appropriate and targeted marketing materials to support the project.
• Safe guards and adheres to the brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Previous marketing experience within a service/technology-related industry in a B2B environment
• Knowledge of digital marketing and creative tactics (SEO, PPC)
• Experience of coordinating and delivering materials for marketing campaigns/Projects
• Previous experience in a fast moving business environment
• Ability to work on own initiative and to work to deadlines
• Experience of and/or understanding of working in a global marketplace and across global cultures
• Diploma / degree in a marketing-related discipline
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
• Copywriting experience
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please click the" apply online" button Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.
thebigword is committed to encouraging diversity and opposing all forms of discrimination in our working environment. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. As an international company that operates worldwide and due to the nature of our industry we are a multicultural company. We have a large diverse client base which demands diversity amongst our employees to be able to service our clients effectively, thus meaning we employ people from different cultures and we do not discriminate against people on grounds of race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, religion, age, gender reassignment, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job