We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for our Castle Donington based client. You will ideally have at least 2 years experience covering a range of Marketing duties.
Marketing Coordinator - The Role:
- Assisting in the co-ordination of tender responses.
- Working with 3rd party film production company to plan and co-ordinate delivery of promotional film on key projects.
- Managing delivery of PR and advertising schedule involving co-ordination of 3rd party suppliers.
- Close liaison with Commercial Teams to provide marketing support as required.
- Using WordPress Content Management System to update and refresh website
- Utilising email marketing software to produce and send out eshots to prospects
- Working closely with SEO consultant to optimise delivery of high quality enquiries via website and co-ordinating the delivery of these enquiries to the Commercial Team.
- Responsibility for the collation and upkeep of key market research and competitor analysis
- Liaising with in-house designer to create collateral for marketing
- Copy-writing & editing marketing collateral for brochures and editorial
Marketing Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a marketing role
- Experience of SEO
- Experience of project co-ordination and supplier management
- Desktop and telephone research
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator/Dreamweaver
- Word Press/HTML
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be commercially astute
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, a thorough work approach and an eye for detail
- Possess a proven ability to work to a deadline and manage the demands of multiple tasks
- Must be willing to travel