We are currently working with a well-established Chartered Accountants based in in the City, who are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team.
The role is to provide support to across a range of marketing and business development disciplines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, professional and highly regarded team in a role that offers exposure to a wide range of marketing activities and would be a solid foundation for someone seeking to further develop a career in professional services marketing.
Events will play a substantial part in this role so you must be confident in managing (the whole process) of internal and external events from inception to completion.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering of selected events from inception to completion
- Support campaigns through business research
- Updating the website using content management systems
- Preparing and issuing of communications using campaign tools
- Preparing proposal documentation using InDesign
- Supporting the transition to a new CRM
- Arranging marketing meetings and ad-hoc administrative duties
- Delivering internal communication messages
- Preparing weekly marketing activity summary
Marketing or events coordination in a similar environment (Professional Services) would be desirable however not essential.
You'll need to highly organised with a keen eye for detail and a professional, hard-working attitude towards work. Proven written skills are essential as is the ability to build good working relationships with both colleagues and clients alike.
You must be happy to be flexible in regards to working hours to support the business needs (such as events) and be keen to develop marketing and events experience.
This role is full time and permanent, offering a salary of up to £30,000 and an immediate start date.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.