We are working with a world leading publishing company who are looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This company are an international supplier with a very good reputation in their field.
- Coordinating the promotion and selling of products through mailings, inserts, ecommerce and digital channels including email and social media
- Creating/managing and implementing schedules for all on and offline marketing activity ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Full understanding of direct marketing KPIs and be able to extract and report on key data, across channels
- Driving forward digital marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Manager and digital agency as well as handling emails and social media campaigns
- Managing social media accounts
- Managing and updating web content
- Handling the administration of all marketing campaigns, to include briefing designers, proofreading and managing the work flow right through from brief to print
- Allocating stock to campaigns, managing inventory and generating re-orders
- Dealing with mailing houses, printers and other marketing agencies as required
Key skills and knowledge:
- Degree in relevant subject
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Experience with social media platforms
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in the position please click apply or call Declan at Huntress on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.