Are you keen to secure the next step in your marketing career? Our client have an immediate vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator to join them in an exciting and rewarding role...
Ideally, the successful candidate should have a marketing/business degree or the relevant marketing experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the marketing department in the general management of all marketing activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, coordinating and implementation of all promotions;
- Working with our suppliers to help increase sales & product awareness;
- Building customer relationships and brand awareness through social media;
- Content building on company website;
- Monitor the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns;
- Competitor and product gap analysis;
- Copy writing and proof reading.
You will ideally have experience with basic design skills in packages such as InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator and Premier Pro Basic.
If you feel you are ready to step into a role that will require you to manage your own projects and become an integral part of the team - please apply today.
Great benefits package available for the successful person on joining this award winning employer.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job