Are you a full marketing mix candidate who is hands-on & driven? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, professional company? This Marketing Coordinator role would suit a confident marketer who has perhaps previously worked for an SME, has the ability to work independently but also to liaise with a team when necessary. The ideal candidate will need to have at least 2 years in a previous Marketing and PR Strategy position with some experience in Digital Marketing. You will need to be a champion at communicating, Social Media and running Email Marketing campaigns!
Please apply now if this sounds like you - our client would like a superstar to start as soon as possible!
- Managing PR and liaising with external agencies
- Designing offline marketing materials
- E-marketing - using MailChimp
- Event communications
- Managing & updating all content for Social Media Accounts
- Overseeing the website
- continually building & representing the company's brand, culture and capabilities across the region.
- Leading, planning & delivery of marketing projects to help develop new business.
- Creating engaging content
- Qualified to Degree level preferably in Marketing
- 2 years + experience in marketing within a professional services sector preferable
- A background in strategic planning & execution
- Full broad marketing skillset
- Experience with running E-mail Campaigns
- Knowledge and experience within a professional business environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- A good understanding/experience within digital marketing and using Social Media channels
- Excellent IT skills
- Some experience and knowledge of SEO & PPC.
- 25-30k salary depending on experience
- Employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare cover
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff Incentives
- Progression & Development
- Income protection insurance
- Life insurance
- Great office location and dynamic team to work with
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Social Media