Marketing Coordinator / to £30k DOE / North Kent
My client, a fantastic business based in North Kent, are looking for a strong Marketing Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties for this position include:
- Management of online marketing campaigns and initiatives including social media, website content and advertising website content.
- To take control of both website, ensure content is fresh and kept up-to-date at all times.
- Proactively use competitor research and market insight to enhance online marketing activity
- The use of google analytics to monitor, review and suggest changes to our websites.
- To report monthly on website & Social Media activity and measure against KPIs
- To develop a social media strategy to engage and drive sales through compelling content.
- Use of initiative to increase all digital activity.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns and develop a plan of weekly mailers
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, ensuring the brand is at the forefront at all times.
- Responsible for creating and managing company literature
- Support the sales teams with customer requests (moodboards and samples)
- Admin duties for the marketing department
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Effective communication skills
- A solid CV demonstrating reliability
- Confidence to make decisions
- A passion for Marketing
- The ability to multi-task
- A desire to develop career long term
This is a rare opportunity to join a business who are expanding, with plenty of opportunity in the future, for a good salary and generous benefits package, as well as stunning offices and a buzzy working environment.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
- "marketing" "coordinator" "social media" "mailer"