VMAGROUP are currently working with a leading global B2B advisory business who are looking for two proactive marketing professionals to join their growing teams. The business uses a dynamic formula to truly add value to customers in many industry sectors.
The role of Marketing Coordinator would suit a professional with a minimum of 5 years working in a global B2B services organisation preferably in brokerage or insurance but it’s not essential. The ideal candidate will be confident to work with multiple stakeholder across the business and across any of their 100 plus global offices. There are fantastic opportunities to grow and develop in this role, in fact both the coordinator positions are a result of people being promoted internally.
This role is to support the marketing group in delivering the campaign and event marketing programme. It is a broad role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix.
Requirements of the Marketing Coordinator
- Key support to the Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events working closely with the central functions
- Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant business administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date.
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
Person specification for the Marketing coordinator
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job