Seeking an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Coordinator to join a large, global Engineering Company in Bridgwater, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday- Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm and 8:30am to 2:00pm on Friday, offering a salary of £20,000 - £22,000PA DOE.
This role is very busy and duties will include:
- Assisting in the creation, coordination and take responsibility for sending & logging communications to the sales channel & internal teams
- Creating and sending product update letters with the Customer Service Manager/Marketing Manager
- Ensuring adequate marketing literature quantities are in stock and available. Report on low stocks of literature and POS items
- Updating the marketing database, ensuring unsubscribe requests or detail changes are actioned quickly
- Managing social media, producing content and sharing positive channel partner content
- Uploading & processing brochures/literature to the system for international use
- Liaising with agencies, printers and suppliers as required
- Updating/creating technical datasheets as required, working with the Marketing Manager and Technical team
- Proof-reading and evaluating marketing materials
- Modifying existing material for customer/market-specific use (extensive Adobe InDesign use, training provided, experience preferred)
- Booking, coordinating and managing our exhibitions are a success
- Working with colleagues to collate, merge and manipulate various databases to deliver concise information for the marketing and sales management team
- Actively working to improve the effectiveness and professionalism of the department
You must be interested in marketing, keen to learn, and willing to develop your skill set. You should have experience of working within an office-based team and be highly computer literate with excellent written and communication skills. You should be a natural team-player, although able to work solo when required.
Copy writing and social media marketing experience would be an advantage however not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role please do so online or contact Georgie on or by emailing
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job