Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support and aid the Conference & Content Manager and marketing team in ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a proactive way, and in a time efficient manner.
- To actively maintain an efficient system/processes which ensures all conference & exhibition presentations and speaker photos & biographies are received within timelines.
- To undertake conference administration tasks, including sending out speaker agreements, arranging speaker accommodation, managing the collation of speaker biographies and photos in order to promote content and to maintain speaker lists accordingly.
- To undertake marketing administration tasks, ordering business cards, regularly updating theatre programmes on the event websites, composing letters, updating event listings, coordinating packing and freight activities.
- To support show features including managing the poster presentation process, the collation of images and content requirements.
- To manage the speaker co-marketing campaign, including the fulfilment and analysis.
- To liaise with the Operations team, ensuring all information is communicated effectively.
- To support the delivery of conference and marketing activities throughout the full event cycle.
- To support general marketing functions such as reporting, analysis, web content maintenance.
- To communicate with speakers, academics, delegate, visitors, exhibitors and suppliers, and ensure all queries are addressed.
- To attend selected events
- To effectively communicate with internal colleagues on a regular basis.
- To support the marketing team on external media and association relationships in order to extend the campaign to the broadest possible relevant audience. This includes setting up campaign tracker links and checking agreements are being fulfilled as per the contract throughout the campaign.
- To provide up to date content to marketing team, including e-shots, direct mail and website copy.
- To maintain files with all the marketing collateral from each show
- To contribute to the development and evolution of each event/media brand and the marketing team as a whole, ensuring they continue to retain its lead in providing outstanding quality products.
- To attend competitor shows as required and provide feedback and analysis, ideas etc.
- To build up a thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry sectors covered by the events.