This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing professional to get fully immersed in the marketing strategy in this hands-on role. Working closely with the wider team, you will contribute to promoting the organisation and its vision through building strong internal relations, event representation and managing promotional campaigns.
Working alongside the Global Media Director and wider Communications team, your duties will include:
- Effective communication and delivery of objectives to grow their visibility and profile
- Development of marketing best practices to improve social media, online and promotional activity
- Representing the organisation at conferences, exhibitions and other key events
- Overseeing all marketing materials and activities to deliver consistent branding across the board
To be a successful Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Have a strong marketing background, having ideally studied it at degree level or are CIM qualified
- Have database and budget management experience
- Be a confident relationship builder who enjoys networking with both colleagues and clients whilst maintaining confidentiality and understanding at all times
- Be organised, imaginative and able to use your own initiative
Please note there is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by a Christian who assents to their statement of faith. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust.
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- A competitive salary up to £34k
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- A family working atmosphere with regular team events and networking
Our client’s office is based in central Oxford (OX2) close to Summertown. As well as great public transport options and a cycle-to-work scheme, there is some car parking available onsite.
Our client is an international Christian not for profit organisation. The Marketing Co-ordinator will play a crucial role in developing their marketing and communications strategy to help raise their profile across the UK.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.