Our client is an international provider of clinical waste services to the NHS and healthcare industry. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the UK and Global Marketing Team with routine functions. The role will support the internal strategy for the identification and development of new business opportunities.
The candidate must be a driven and professional individual, as their services are bespoke to each Healthcare facility. The successful candidate will be a graduate with more than 1 years' experience in a marketing related role.
The Marketing Coodinator will report to the Internal Sales & Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of the following:
- Strategy for Lead generation for the field based sales team
- Development of case studies for new & existing accounts
- Drive targeted marketing campaigns
- Conduct due diligence of target customers & sectors
- Maintain & update the businesses social media platforms
- Develop marketing materials for new product & service developments
- Identification and organisation of exhibitions & events
The benefits include a base salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus and healthcare.