A top residential property developer, with developments over London, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their established team at their Head Office in Uxbridge and assist with creative and dynamic marketing campaigns. This role offers the opportunity for a junior marketing professional to build on the knowledge they have gained, and develop a wealth of experience in marketing within the property industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the marketing department with all daily marketing activities, and will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience in all marketing channels.
You will report directly into the Sales & Marketing Director and will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to drive online and offline sales for all developments.
- Supporting the existing marketing team to ensure all marketing campaigns are implemented efficiently
- Liaising with a number of stakeholders including third party agencies, colleagues (mainly marketing and sales teams) and suppliers to ensure the delivery of high-quality marketing campaigns
- Managing the media schedule for all developments, including booking and coordinating advertising, events, mailers, e-shots and site launches
- Briefing agencies on the latest design concepts and assisting in delivering brochures, advertising, CGIs, models, website developments and artwork - and managing each process on a daily basis
- Assist with PR and Social Media campaigns, alongside a PR agency
- Assist with the creation of digital marketing campaigns
- Handle invoices where necessary and assisting with budget management
- Analysing the return on investment of each marketing campaign and producing monthly reports
- Carrying out ad hoc duties to assist other departments where necessary
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- 1-2 years marketing experience for a residential developer or within the property industry is essential
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise the workload
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, sometimes under great pressure
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator with great attention to detail
- A full UK driving license is essential
If you are a driven and personable individual with the passion to develop your career in marketing for a highly respected brand, then please contact Anna at Deverell Smith on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'