Marketing Coordinator for Fantastic Architecture Practice.
This person will work as part of the Marketing and Communications team with a particular emphasis on activities involving the press, awards, events and other communications activities.
- Maintaining, managing and developing press and media contacts, with targeted publications
- Liaising with teams to draft and issue press releases, press packs and other marketing materials as required
- Recording all press publications
- Initiating and managing appropriate social media activities for the practice
- Liaising with teams in-house, and with clients' or other consultants' PR to identify and develop joint media opportunities
- Researching and suggesting profile raising opportunities in the media as required
- Maintaining up to date publicity material, including the website
- Investigating and organising publicity events as required
- Researching, developing and managing special projects such as exhibitions, office events, client parties, SW Film etc. with help from the Admin Team
- Acting as the co-ordinator and manager of the Intranet news page + newsletter
- Filtering and directing general marketing enquiries and emails
- Managing and maintaining the subscriptions list
- Working with other members of the marketing team to deliver Strategic Marketing Plan
- Compiling Weekly communications reports
This is an interactive and lively role requiring enthusiasm, diplomacy and tenacity. The ideal candidate will have an architectural, media or arts background; some experience of working in the creative businesses would be welcome.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with an eye for detail
- Have an affinity with modern architecture
- Be able to undertake a diverse range of tasks
- Have relaxed people skills and be able to motivate and influence others as well as being able to talk with confidence and understanding to architects, Press and others
- Excellent writing skills are essential
- Some fluency in French and/or German would be an advantage
Please get in touch with Creative Support to hear more about the role!
- Marketing Coordinator
- Creative Support
- Marketing Jobs