(Job title) Marketing Coordinator EMEA
(Sector) B2B Services
(Location) South East, Surrey
Marketing Coordinator - Responsible for the supporting the EMEA Marketing team and EMEA markets through coordination and development of marketing activities. Working in collaboration with other colleagues, sharing best practise and ensuring all activities are suitable and representative of the Companies brand and product guidelines.
The Role: Working closely with Managers within the marketing team across Product, Communications, Digital and Design, understanding priorities and supporting on a variety of projects this is a great opportunity to gain broad exposure to key marketing skills. A varied and challenging role working both off and online with opportunity to take on responsibilities within digital / social media arena.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Collateral production - catalogue, flyer, newsletter, case study and press releases
- Digital marketing includes website, pages, AdWords, content, seo, and design work
- Analysing ROI and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Monitoring online activity using tools such as Google Analytics
- Project management of special events, brand awareness campaigns
- Admin support - managing printed materials, photo libraries, media
- Marketing experience from Grad scheme or 6 months plus in role
- Some digital/social media experience would be preferred
- Creative and strong oral communication and content writing skill
- Confident, Articulate, Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved
- European Language would also be useful
The company: A global leader in the world of play for both children and adults, with leading brands and growing success in aligned markets with a diverse but complementary product portfolio this is a great opportunity for someone who can see the benefit and bring to the world the benefits of play! Creative, Colourful and with a lean on Design, if you like the thought of working in an industry which is a little out of the ordinary this is the role for you.
The Package for Marketing Coordinator:
- Salary: £20-25,000
- 20 days holiday
- EMEA Marketing Coordinator