Our client's service product is a key sales channel of a successful tech company and provides a B2B utility solution for landlords, letting agents and agencies. The company is a fast growing, market leading platform and has strong customer centric values at the core of what they do.
Their offices are based in Newcastle Upon Tyne with great culture.
You will help develop concepts for brand building and acquisition campaigns and bring them to life through creative copywriting, in primarily digital channels, in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team and external stakeholders.
You will get involved in strategic meetings that will help to define the future of the marketing function, brainstorming sessions to come up with ideas and solve problems and review sessions to get under the numbers of their customers acquisition efforts.
- Planning, developing and copywriting content in a variety of formats, mainly spanning digital, including social ads, opinion pieces, case studies, brochures, web pages, blog articles, newsletters, organic social media and press releases.
- Content strategy - contributing to its development and then delivering it across channels such as Instagram or Facebook accounts, sending out engaging comms by email or making sure the customer dashboard look swish
- Maximise visibility and reach of content assets through use of owned channels as well as
third party channels.
- Tracking, measuring and analysing all communications activity in order to optimise and inform future activity.
- An interest in marketing, growth, customer acquisition, customer behaviour, advertising, enthralling content and brand is an absolute must.
- Solid understanding of SEO and ensuring content is as SEO friendly as possible.
- Content metrics - whether it’s a social post or a blog article or a press release, you should have a clear idea of what the measure of success is for that piece, depending on where along the consideration funnel it is.
- You will be an excellent copywriter
- Above all, you will be creative, using your knowledge about the market, the platforms available to create with traffic-stopping content.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'