Are you experienced within content marketing and project management? Seeking a new role? Look no further!
Fantastic opportunity to chance your career with a city centre company and recognised by the The Sunday Times league table as the fastest growing UK tech companies.
Our client is seeking seeking a content marketing executive to coordinate production of all marketing articles and content. The ideal candidate has a passion for content marketing and is able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders, to ensure that content is produced on time and to a high standard.
• Coordinate people and resources to deliver high quality editorial and marketing content for our consumer and business audiences
• Create and manage content calendars and project timelines to complete and publish marketing activities in a timely manner
• Manage time and team resources to ensure effective and efficient execution of objectives and project plans
• Be detail oriented on the execution of content marketing plans, keeping all stakeholders involved and participating
• Communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external stakeholders and team members
• Deliver quality assurance through proofreading and reviewing content prior to publication
You will need to have the following criteria;
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Strong background in orchestrating numerous parallel projects while managing multiple stake holders
• Experience working in digital marketing, ideally with a background in content
• Background in proofreading, editing and content writing highly desirable
• Experience with Gantt charts and tools like Trello for organising resources and timing of projects desirable
• Attention to detail
• Humble team player, able to work with multiple people while being patient where there are frustrations
• A desire to continuously improve by gaining new skills and developing content marketing expertise
• Proactive mindset and approach
• Exceptional organisation, planning and coordination skills
• Proficient in using MS Office applications & Content Management Systems
This is a full time role however part-time applicants will be considered.
Offering an attractive salary between £22,000 to £26,000 per annum along with fantastic benefits including bonus paid twice a year, pension and generous holiday.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on or email your CV to . Alternatively apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'