We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
To work within the Marketing team within the Marketing & Distribution Advisory Function. The team provides professional and timely marketing advice to the business in a clear and constructive manner, ensuring that the business understands its regulatory and legislative responsibilities
- Approval of financial promotions.
- Provide advice and training to the business on marketing regulations.
- Support to key M&G Business projects e.g. MIFID II, Brexit, and Fund launches/changes.
- Previous experience of delivering Marketing Compliance advice in an asset management environment.
- Knowledge and awareness of UK and International marketing regulatory environment within the asset management industry.
- Retail and Institutional financial promotion experience.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.