Marketing Communications Team Leader
£27,000 per annum
This role is responsible for the optimisation of all outbound communications sent to our active customer base. Working closely with promotional CRM teams, you will drive testing plans, be instrumental in developing the company's technology roadmap, all with a view to increase ROI on all campaigns and overall customer LTV.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to design communications strategy for active customer base
- In collaboration with the Onboarding and Retention Team Leader, manage the quality and consistency of all outbound communications
- Along with promotional CRM teams and Mobile and Email executives, plan engaging, multi-channel campaigns in line with the sporting and product calendars
- Work with Communications Analysts to define and report on key KPIs and optimise future campaigns
- Ensure all outbound communications and are fully compliant in accordance with ASA and GC guidelines
- Manage and develop a team of two communications executives to achieve agreed strategy and business unit targets
- Keep abreast of emerging technology and work with Onboarding and Winback Team Leader and third parties to ensure all features of current marketing systems are being used effectively.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of marketing communications systems, such as Dotmailer, Mgage and Otherlevels is desirable.
- Up to date knowledge of ASA and GC guidelines
- Genuine interest in the betting industry, and desire to understand the business' findings
- Strong leader with a background in staff development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize own time
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, remains calm under pressure