OMICRON. Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic, and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 160 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable. Trust, respect and fairness are important values in our daily working together for 30 years.
For our Product Marketing-Team in our office in Klaus/Austria we are looking for a
Marketing Communications Specialist (m/f)
What is it all about?
- you will be responsible for creating marketing materials (product brochures, presentations, datasheets etc.) for our global sales organization
- you will contribute to the development of communication concepts for products in close co-operation with our product managers
- you will write texts for advertisements, newsletters, and press releases and play an active role in designing graphics
- you will help product managers create technical papers and articles
- you will maintain the product and application-related content of our website
What kinds of skills do you need to have?
- you should have professional experience in the fields of Technical Writing, Technical Translation, Media Design or Marketing Communications
- you should be fascinated by technology and (ideally) have an Electrical Engineering education
- you should enjoy writing and making intensive use of your excellent communication skills in English and German; other languages are most welcome
- you should enjoy working with layouts, graphics and image editing software (Adobe® Creative Suite) and the Microsoft® Office package
- you should be able to work in a self-responsible and organized manner while being communicative, creative and convincing
Does this sound like a task that is designed for you? Then apply via www.omicron.jobs!
Vanessa Vögel | Human Resources
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Translation
- Technical Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"