As a Marketing communications officer you will generate content for both internal and external communications helping drive fund raising opportunities for this national charity based in Reading.
Our Client is a nationally recognised charity providing support to people with disabilities. Working to their core values they pride themselves on service, making a difference and changing lives. They're seeking a proactive and creative marketing communications officer to join there team.
As a Marketing communications officer your duties will include:
- Taking lead on communications projects as directed by the communications manager.
- Proactively create content for traditional, online and social media platforms.
- Write and edit content for publication of both internal and external communications
- Support the communications manager
- Build strong on going relationships with agency contacts and partner organisations
- Develop and implement multi-channel communication plans
- Ad-Hoc duties
The Successful candidate will Ideally display the below traits:
- Supports and works well with their team and colleagues
- Is committed to quality of service
- Understands and follows agreed procedures
- Takes responsibility for their own performance and development
- Experience of working within communications environment
- experience of dealing with the media.
- Experience of developing communications plans
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ideally Reading based
For this Marketing communications officer role our client offers a competitive salary and package, an exciting and vibrant Reading based office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job