WR Fundraising Recruitment has an exciting Marketing and Communications Manager role for a leading UK health specialist charity.
At an exciting time of growth, we are looking for an experienced marketing, communications and PR professional with a proven ability to take a hands-on lead on all marketing / comms / PR activities and have a major impact on the next stage of the charity’s success.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Full Time, Permanent
£34,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience
The marketing & communications professional will develop and implement key strategies - Working closely with the Senior Management Team.
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to raise further awareness of the charity
- Maintenance of media contacts and writing of press releases to raise awareness of the charity and its work and to broaden its supporter base
- Widen the reach of the organisation through appropriate marketing and communications to a wide range of stakeholders including general public and health professionals
- Copy and content writing for websites and magazine articles. Creating relevant content for varying purposes.
- Develop press releases with department leads on all relevant topics and gain appropriate media coverage accordingly.
- Evaluation of the impact of all engagement and communication activities.
- Foster good relationships with the media and other routes to the media
This is a very exciting role for the charity with full organisational and budgetary support.
We are seeking candidates with a strong record of achievement in marketing & communications strategies that have a hands on approach to communications and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable skills in the creation and delivery of engagement and marketing and communications campaigns
- Proven experience within a similar marketing or communications role
- Creative working style with the ability to deliver compelling and engaging materials
- Demonstrable skills in marketing strategies
- Experience in development, implementation and management of budgets
- Confidence and skilled in evaluating the impact of all engagement, communications and marketing activities
- Experience in budget development and management
Due to the nature of the role and the location of the head office, interested candidates preferred with a UK driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
For further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'