Our client, a responsible global leader in mining, is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join their London based team. The purpose of this role is to shape and execute the global Marketing Communication strategy, specifically brand and advertising and to project manage the corporate reporting.
- Develop and manage marketing communication across the Group to leverage and position the brand
- Provide ongoing development and refinement of marketing communication strategy, aligned to brand, Purpose and business strategy
- Lead advertising - evolve creative, aligned to brand, Purpose and Sustainability Strategy, and service Group wide requirements
- Manage video management, including production of corporate projects, standards setting, platform management and global coordination of all video
- Manage image management - management of existing image library and delivery of ongoing image needs of the business, aligned to the brand
- Lead corporate merchandise - management of creation and distribution of items
- Develop visual and other materials to articulate the Group strategy.
- Management of Marketing Communication budget
- Lead the delivery of the integrated reporting needs of the Group, aligned to the brand and strategy
- Coordinate, align and manage the production of the Group corporate reporting suite
- Coordinate the pre-production process of the Annual Report and Sustainability Report
- Manage the Group Reporting Committee, Reporting Steering Group and Board interactions in relation to the design and production of the corporate reporting suite
- Proven track record of successful global management of all facets of marketing communication, including brand and advertising
- Delivering communications strategies across multiple channels and media
- Video and image management knowledge
- Mining or other heavy industry (B2B preferable)
- Understand communication channels and how they operate
- Make sense of complex content and present it in a clearly understood manner
- Demonstrate strong analytical and thinking skills
- Demonstrate strong editorial skills
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Ability to stay abreast of latest developments in area of responsibility to use it to the benefit of the business
- Demonstrate strong verbal reasoning and numeracy skInform, engage, persuade and influence
- Be a clear, articulate, concise and persuasive communicator across both internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain networks both internally and externally
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job