Marketing & Communications Manager (Snow Venue)
A Marketing & Communications Manager is needed to join the UK's leading indoor snow leisure venue in Manchester. Expect to manage guest-focused marketing and PR activities to position them as the number one visitor attraction in the North of England.
Welcoming over 3 million visitors since opening in 2007 and continuously investing in both their unique environment and their team our client are passionate about delivering memorable, fun and safe activities, along with an outstanding guest service. They are now seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to maximise awareness and visitor numbers.
Joining as the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a 12-month rolling marketing and communications plan. On a day-to-day basis expect to implement tactical marketing initiatives and promotions to fill availability, work closely with their PR Agency, develop and deliver the annual advertising schedule, understand guest needs / motivations / perceptions through research and surveys, act as brand champion, monitoring marketing campaign performance (TV and radio, newspaper and magazine advertising, online campaigns and events, POS and OOH advertising) and anything else necessary to drive company growth.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing & Communications Manager / Marketing Manager / MarComms Manager / Marketing Coordinator / PR Manager / Communications Manager / Media Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing Communications role;
- Experience of working in a busy marketing / PR department, developing and leading the delivery a marketing/communications plan;
- A high level of creativity in conceiving and delivering marketing / PR campaigns, achieving best value for money;
- Experience of managing design, media and PR agencies and of handling the print process from start to finish;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including drafting marketing copy;
- Superb problem solving skills;
- The ability to differentiate between guest audiences and target marketing activity accordingly (Corporate / Schools);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to monitor and evaluate performance and make data-drive decisions;
- Experience of line managing on a daily basis, including setting objectives and conducting appraisal;
- A proven track record of budget management, production of a marketing and communications plan and delivering guest targets.
Please include a cover letter - outlining why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to further their career within a growing business, offering a competitive salary, a great working environment, training and development, unlimited use of the main slope, unlimited ski lessons from beginner to expert, 30% friends and family discount plus much more!
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- PR Assistant
- Marketing & Communications Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job