With its UK Head Office based in Leicester this is a truly exciting opportunity to join a busy marketing department and be integral to the ongoing development of the marketing strategy of this flagship company
- To communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and convey our public brand messages.
- To create communication strategies to increase brand awareness and maintain positive brand images in addition to creating strategies to increase employee awareness and promote employee productivity and positive engagement
- Distribute (via a wide variety of channels/platforms) our corporate messages and share information to include the overseeing of corporate branded material and key brand messaging
- To assume a department responsibility for the day to day organisation of Team Marketing including team meetings, weekly reports, new team member inductions and junior staff reviews and job descriptions.
- To be responsible for our various brand identities and adopt a brand custodian stance with emphasis on maintaining brand guidelines.
- An excellent understanding and appreciation of current PR practices
- A demonstrable background in writing press releases and high-level communications
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to be accurate and concise
- The ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure and turn around material timely and accurately.
- A keen eye for detail and proof reading skills
- Experience of updating websites, using CMs, responsibility of web content and control of social media presence.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Articulate and creative with experience of using Photoshop or other similar software
- The ability to successfully meet and exceed targets
Personal Qualities Required
- Marketing/PR qualified
- Exceptional writing skills
- Line Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- A current driving licence
- Highly computer literate
To be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful.
Flowers Associates is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Finance and Accountancy, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource and Office Support, Administration, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job