Our Client is an automotive heavyweight, with their UK head office based in Kent. They are currently looking for a Communications Manager to lead their offline media as Advertising Manager of for their national, fleet and dealer communications. This role is a full time, office based maternity cover contract, 12-14 months duration.
With overall responsibility for developing their national and local communications strategy and managing the delivery of their media buying, agency management and data analysis. Responsibilities will include….
- Line management of 2 direct reports
- Develop an appropriate and ambitious national, fleet and dealer media strategy and manage its implementation
- Delivering multiple campaigns across diverse channels (TV, Radio, Press, VOD, OOH, and Brand and Product Launch Campaigns)
- Develop ad-hoc national media partnerships with relevant publishers and/or media owners to support brand building
- Analyse and track the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns, comparing against competitor activity where possible
- Managing and briefing key external agencies (media, advertising)
The Right Person…
- Demonstrated marketing communications experience including management experience
- Sound understanding of the media landscape at both national and local level
- Experience of working closely and successfully with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand and manage significant marketing budgets
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business/ Marketing
- Automotive experience would be preferable
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and proven influencing skills
- Ability to manage and motivate others
How to Apply...
This maternity cover contract (12-14 months) is on a full-time basis, office based with some travel, nationally on an ad hoc basis. Salary on offer is £50,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits. To apply send your CV to Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment.
Curteis Webb are a Marketing, PR, Digital and Creative Recruitment Specialist, based in Kent we recruit across the South East so if this isn’t for you then please do check out our website where all our latest roles are advertised or send us your CV and we’ll do the hard work for you.
- Management Skills
- Marketing Communications
- Media Buying