Established and respected growing sector organisation has an exciting and involved Marketing Communications Managers vacancy and is looking to attract a suitably qualified candidate. You will devise and implement the divisional marketing strategy, define the marcomms plan with the key aim of generating year on year growth in lead generation and conversion. Utilise appropriate channels based on qualitative and quantitative research and lead the function to maximise the business performance of the division.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Provide strategic marketing support and develop market-driven strategies
- Identify markets, segments, and create customer value
- Match commissioners’ and managers’ needs with specific product and service benefits
- Analyse competitors and define unique selling points
- Deliver brand management systems and processes
- Incorporate brand promotion, advertising, and sales promotion activities within national and local strategies
- Develop strategic relationships with relevant organisations
- Make innovation a customer-driven process
Working closely with data, CRM systems with the ability to demonstrate you have and can make recommendations based on fact-based data.
You should be experienced in developing referral leads through innovative marketing channel activities with a proven track record of managing marketing budgets using defined measures in conjunction with marketing and other internal colleagues.
In return this role offers the opportunity to join a well established award winning company where Professionalism, Values and Commitment are at the heart of their business.
Interested? Please send your CV as soon as possible to Ian Baldry - Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing Division at VPss.
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job