One of Europe's largest cybersecurity service providers is looking to recruit a brilliant Marketing Communications Manager to join their team in London. This role is focused around customer acquisition, event management and the creation of marketing materials as well as managing the brand and corporate identity.
This role will report into the Chief Technology Officer and has two direct reports, a marketing executive and a digital marketing manager.
Cyber Security is a rapidly evolving industry and attracting huge amounts of investment. It is projected to become a $232 billion global market by 2022. This is a great industry in which to position yourself for future career growth.
- Plan and implement lead generation campaigns
- Manage various events throughout the year and the marketing campaigns around them
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop and distribute marketing materials to support the group
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Integration of digital content and marketing activities (ownership of CRM)
- Support new product and services launches
- Manage external PR, design and telemarketing agencies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure employees are kept informed
- Oversee the annual marketing budget
- Experience in a broad marketing role in a B2B high value/solution sales environment (software, IT, Technology)
- Experience in a communications role, including brand, communications, PR, content creation, event management and lead generation campaigns
- A proven ability to show ROI for marketing campaigns
- Highly articulate with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- People management experience (two direct reports)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with good attention to detail
- A strong team player with a sense of humour
If you are a marketing all-rounder with strong lead generation and event management experience and excellent with people and want to work in an exciting, high growth industry please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.