£40-50k + equity
A Marketing Communications Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Marcomms Manager is required by a high-growth Series C start-up, backed by several of the worlds leading venture capitalists.
The Marketing Communications Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Marcomms Manager will report into the Head of Brand and will play a key role in coordinating the business' consumer facing communications. The successful candidate will also boost brand awareness and overall brand credibility in the market.
The Marketing Communications Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Marcomms Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating, executing and tracking the performance of TTL campaigns
- Leading relationships with key media agencies
- Support in-house teams on PR campaigns
- Working with the wider marketing team to make sure tone of voice is the same across all channels
- Supporting the Head of Brand on all branding efforts and campaign analysis
- Providing actionable insights and sharing these with the wider team
- Acting as the brand guardian and making sure the brand is represented well in all externally facing comms
The Marketing Communications Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Marcomms Manager must:
- Have brand marketing and communications experience
- Ideally have worked in a high-growth, start-up environment
- Understand the importance of customer experience and needs of the customer
- Understand the effective ways of communicating with customers
- Be confident managing senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Be capable of spotting data trends and have the ability to draw out key findings for improvements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business at the forefront of their sector. The position will appeal to any brand marketing individual who wants to increase their autonomy in a fresh environment, with the ability to make a huge impact on the future direction of the business.
Intelligent People is a specialist Marketing Communications Manager recruitment agency.
- brand marketing
- media agency
- TV campaigns
- brand manager
- marketing communications
- head of brand
- digital markting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job