Marketing Communications Manager, 3 month contract, possibly leading to a permanent position
£25-28K pro rata + free parking
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Fareham and Chichester
If you are looking to use your marketing communications skills within a dedicated, motivated and friendly marketing team on a contract basis then this is the one for you. With a tight team, roles in this emotive organisation are a rarity and the contract could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
To be successful within this contract you will need to have strong marketing communications experience within a consumer environment.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the team to develop and implement marketing & communications plans and campaigns
- Taking the lead on campaigns and project managing communications
- Managing stakeholder & partnership relationships
- Helping to manage brand guidelines
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent experience in marketing communications within a similar B2C position
- Project managing marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix
This is a great opportunity to join one of the South's best loved organisations on a contract basis which may well lead into a permanent role. Please apply now if you have the right skills set!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Marketing Communications