Office Angels are working with our client within the Fintech industry with the recruit of a Marketing & Communications Executive. In this role you will have the opportunity to progress to management. This is a full time, permanent role. In this role you will be initially be working from home before moving back in to the office as and when government guidelines change. This role would suit an experienced Marketing / Communications Executive from a B2B background.
Marketing & Communications Executive
Nottingham - Currently remote
Full time, permanent
- Create clear and effective marketing materials to help tell the companies story
- Lead on the collection and development of engaging case studies to raise the company's profile
- Bring new ideas to help us share stories to our network
- Provide writing and editing support across the organisation. Act as a communications champion, giving advice and supporting teams across the organisation
- Communicate and articulate the value of our service, producing effective sales enablement and customer-facing materials, including presentations, use cases, and other content to support all stages of the customer journey
- Be involved in our digital activities, including social media, website, blogs
- Be responsible for campaign management, ensuring all internal stakeholders deliver what is expected on time, measuring campaigns and presenting the success of them, and ideas for the future to senior management
Skills & Experience:
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to work across business lines, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Be analytical and creative with the ability to distil complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways and communicate them verbally or through strong written communication
- Have the ability to understand the problems of target customers and to translate them into communication materials
- Be an exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to instil trust, belief, confidence
- Be charismatic and a creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Be adaptable, pro-active, and have a self-motivated attitude
- Experience in a B2B environment would be highly desirable
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'