British Approvals Service for Cables (BASEC) is an independent, accredited certification body. We are proud to say that our mark is synonymous with quality and safety. We provide product certification (approval) services globally for all types of cable and wire, for ancillary products, and also provide management systems certification for the cable sector.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to join our successful operation in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Communications Executive to join a rewarding organisation to help develop successful marketing campaigns and increase BASEC’s global and national presence.
Your main duties as Marketing Communications Executive will include:
- Technical copywriting capability
- Supporting and growing PR activities from writing press releases to helping maintain press contact relationships
- Writing print and online copy for marketing collateral
- Contributing towards marketing campaigns creation & execution
- Creating effective marketing communication campaigns
- Monitor and provide reports/analytics on campaign outcomes
- Ownership of key projects
- Creating and managing social media messaging in-line with corporate branding and campaigns
- Social media content creation
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Supporting a successful social media strategy
- Occasional client visits and events in the UK and overseas which may from time to time require out of core hours working and travelling
- Provide support and enabling function to Marketing Manager
To be successful in the role of Marketing Communications Executive, you will have excellent copy writing and proof reading skills, and the flexibility to adapt to change and take on board the variety of platforms for communication. You will have a strong marketing background working within a similar role. Knowledge of the cable market isn’t essential but would be advantageous.
You will need to demonstrate understanding and execution of social media platforms both for creating and promoting campaigns as well as optimising outcomes from key touchpoints.
You will have some project management experience and will have the ability to use spreadsheets to manage workload, analyse data and spot trends. A degree or professional qualification in Marketing (CIM or IDM) or Journalism specialism would be advantageous.
- Generous pension scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Private healthcare
- Free on-site parking
<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5rem; padding: 0px; color: #666666; text-transform: none; line-height: 1.6; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal
- Marketing Communications
- Press Releases
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'