This is an exciting time to join Endsleigh as we have recently announced a number of new roles within our marketing department and are proud winners of the award for the Best Student Insurance Provider in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017.
As a Customer Communications Retention Executive you will be reporting into the Customer Communications Manager and you’ll be part of our wider centralised marketing team supporting all business areas across B2C and B2B.
You will be responsible for supporting the generation and evolution of a customer retention strategy that aligns with business goals whilst ensuring Good Customer Outcomes. You’ll need to co-ordinate an ongoing trigger-based retention and engagement plan which maximises growth opportunities across both our Personal Lines and Commercial business through effective management of customer communications.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities to enhance, improve and optimise the overall lifecycle and customer experience through each customer touch point
- Understanding customer segmentation and lifestyle requirements at each stage of the customer journey to support the successful development and deployment of retention communications and campaigns
- Managing the scheduling, testing, and deployment of all customer retention contact, as well as provide input into the selection and targeting of specific customer segments for campaigns and wider communications
- Reviewing and tracking performance of campaigns against the agreed KPIs, highlighting areas of improvement or success as well as responding to opportunities to improve engagement
- Utilising available external and internal expertise e.g. working with our Data Scientists and Data Enrichment specialists to support the understanding of our customer database
- Supporting the business strategy to reduce the cost of existing communication channels and find effective ways to implement alternative activities such as switching from print to digital communications
- Understanding customer communication best practices and the latest techniques inside and outside our industry to evolve and help maximise customer engagement opportunities at Endsleigh
You will have significant experience in a similar in house marketing or communications role within a related industry. A strong understanding of customer documentation, product lifecycle and customer engagement opportunities is essential.
Writing and verbal communication skills will be a strength. Ideally you will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent qualification in Marketing, Communications or a similar field. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple complex projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job