The Marketing Communications Executive is responsible for producing content, communications, messaging and campaigns to create awareness and understanding of our product solutions, maximising the impact of sales and marketing activities and delivering on strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least four years of core marketing experience.
• Exceptional creative copywriting skills for online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Ability to write and communicate clearly in an appealing and inspiring manner for business audiences.
• A strong understanding of social media and online and offline PR – and the mechanisms that generate maximum exposure through the various media channels.
• Experience of writing for websites and producing email communications.
• Good, up to date SEO knowledge and experience of keyword research and content performance measurement.
• The ability to absorb and analyse significant amounts of information and then tailor the means of delivery, the language and format for a range of audiences.
• Excellent planning skills to manage and execute multiple projects and campaigns.
• Experience of using content management systems and email broadcast tools.
• Experience of managing social media accounts and content distribution tools to promote content online.
• HTML knowledge to create email communications.
• A degree or equivalent related to marketing.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job