You will play a crucial role within the marketing team, working on a number of diverse communications projects as well as the creation of impactful content to improve client attraction as well as the production of insightful business change communications.
The successful person will be able to work in a busy marketing team in a crucial support role, supporting the Marketing Manager across a broad range of B2B and B2C marketing projects.
You will be expected to develop a good understanding of my clients market share in its target client sectors and candidate categories and to easily adapt to new projects as they arise.
Your key duties will include:-
• Support the Marketing Manager across a range of B2B, B2C or staff marketing comms projects.
• Support network staff with the best practise use of marketing systems e.g. Dotmailer, Idibu, Broadbean plus others
• Management and co-ordination of online and offline campaign delivery
• Support the organisation, participation, promotion and return on investment analysis for each trade or client event.
• Maintain timely renewal/management of trade memberships, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
• Timely, accurate and insightful fulfilment of quarterly client and staff NPS surveys and results distribution
• Labour market analysis report production as needed by the Marketing Manager including management of the labour market analysis partner
• Business change communications campaign creation and fulfilment; working closely with the Head of Implementations and Marketing Manager
• Creation, fulfilment and measurement of multi-channel, integrated marketing communications for white papers, seminar events and other thought-leadership content
• Maintain and manage the timely creation and modification of business communication templates including B2B collateral
• Support with production of presentation-based, internal communications for special projects as defined by the Marketing Manager
• Maintain core internal communication documents
• Own, manage and maintain the company-level events and communication schedule for the designated charity.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years marketing experience and be passionate about marketing and constantly developing marketing skills and knowledge in-line with Chartered Institute of Marketing themes. You will ideally have experience of working for brands with a strong customer service ethos and used to working to peak periods of demand for support. You will have excellent copywriting skills with experience of marketing analytics and market research.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business