Located in the Marketing Operations Team and delivering marketing communications for the business. This role works closely with the Content, Lead Generation, Brand and Creative teams within the wider Marketing team.
My client is an award winning company and a family run business that offers a complete and fully integrated range of services to business around the UK. My client works with business within Retail, Legal, Health care and Automotive to name a few.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing & Communications Executive include:
- Proactively support with marketing communications on a strategic level as well as on a day-to-day tactical basis
- Ensure provision of direction, plans, tools and assets needed to engage clients and prospects to increase both sales and profitability
- Develop comprehensive activity plans and campaigns
- Report on progress and success of the programmes and campaigns under their remit
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of marketing in practice and theory
- Experience of designing and managing marketing programmes and delivering successful demand generation campaigns
- Experience of developing and delivering key marketing assets and collateral, and event management/planning
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management
- Team player, ability to network and a keen sense of humour
- Education to degree standard is desirable
- Experience agency or client side
The Marketing Communications Executive role pays between £24,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
- "marketing" "campaigns"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job