My client is a global manufacturing and services business with a busy and growing European hub in Basildon.
They are currently seeking a senior marketing executive to join the strategic marketing team to join the European team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Drive and organise European wide marketing campaigns.
- Deliver effective communications content
- plan and roll out outbound marketing campaigns and PR activities.
- put in to practice ongoing nurturing processes for existing prospects.
- liaise closely with product marketing to ensure the creation of marketing content and effective value propositions.
- supporting the planning and execution of trade shows and conferences throughout Europe.
- develop and manage sales and marketing tools.
The role will work closely with product marketing, strategic marketing, the global communications market and the regional sales and operations teams.
Successful candidates will have experience from a B2B ideally industrial marketing environment. or from within B2B agency environments. The role requires knowledge of lead generation and CRM marketing tools including Salesforce, Hubspot and Hootsuite. You will have a track record of conducting successful lead generation campaigns and good project management skills.
This is an exciting role in a fast moving business with good opportunities for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job