Marketing Communications Executive - Non-discretionary
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to work closely with all areas of the business delivering business driven change for customers as well as establishing an effective management plan for non-discretionary communications.
As the Marketing Communications Executive, you would be…
- Establishing detailed requirements and timings to enable effective prioritisation for non-discretionary communication plans
- Seeking alternative ways to get the desired output whilst actively challenging activities across the marketing team
- Managing the regulatory change, BAU business activity and business projects for non-discretionary communications
- Creating and maintaining key relationships across the business to embed a clear understanding of the marketing teams responsibilities
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an ever growing Communications and Marketing team.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £24,000 and £28,000
- 22days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience working in a regulatory environment?
- Do you have experience working as part of a marketing department creating B2C and B2B communications?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Department
- Regulatory Standards