Our client is a growing business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. They depend on marketing communications for delivering business driven change for customers, to establish effective management of the non-discretionary communications plan and prioritisation of actions through to delivery with the aid of the marketing support functions.
- Support the development of the non-discretionary communication plan, working with all areas of the business to establish detailed requirements and timings to enable effective prioritisation.
- Manage the delivery of all non-discretionary communications surrounding regulatory change, business projects and BAU business activity. Working with existing support functions (copywriter / design) to enable delivery.
- Responsible for identifying and initiating activity across the marketing team, reviewing outputs and establish required quality controls for all non-discretionary activities.
- Responsible for challenging activities across the marketing team, whilst looking for better ways to get the desired output.
- Manage the copy creation of bank-wide letters, identifying key business stakeholders and establishing an effective workflow procedure that ensures the delivery of brand-aligned communications (copy and physical outputs).
- Establish key relationships across the business to embed a clear understanding of marketing's ways of working / team responsibilities.
- Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations
For this role it is essential that you have worked within Financial Services and have regulatory experience without this you cannot be considered for the role. You will also have a proven background in an operations focused marketing role, within B2C and B2B communications.A GCSE in both Maths and English is essential, and a Degree (or equivalent) in a marketing related subject is preferred
This is a rare opportunity to work within one of the largest employers in the area, offering excellent benefits and progression.
You will be working with the business on a daily basis and challenging product briefs to ensure there are no conflicts between teams/products being launched. You will need to have experience of managing smaller but varied projects and able to stand alone in meetings with the different business areas.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.