To manage the development of product launch campaigns - adapt global campaign collateral and develop campaign collateral at an EMEA-level for use by the EMEA marketing teams.
A Global organisation, providing a wide range of products towards business to business.
The successful Marketing Campaign Executive EMEA, Based in Bristol:
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- To manage the development of product launch campaigns - adapt global campaign collateral and develop campaign collateral at an EMEA-level for use by the EMEA marketing teams, managing internal and external stakeholders and working to strict deadlines;
- Develop outstanding written content and ideas that exhibit a real flair for communications in collaboration with the EMEA Content Manager- for online and offline channels including brochures, ads, websites, blogs, press releases, social media and more;
- To provide input and support to the organisation of international exhibitions and events to maximise the company's participation in such events, working in collaboration with the wider EMT;
- To develop and adapt press releases and PR tools to drive increased share-of-voice in the online and offline channels;
- To facilitate the maximum sharing and re-use of marketing materials across business units within EMEA (across all segments), by converting these into English-language content, ready for local translation;
- To work alongside EMT members in the development of new marketing materials (across our market segments and products) by assisting in the development of English-ready headlines, core messages and body content, ready for local translation;
- To develop EMEA-wide English-language content for the global website, ready for translation;
- To track, measure and report on activities and campaigns and proactively look for improvements wherever possible;
- To manage external agencies and suppliers as required
- To actively participate in the EMT team and other groups and projects as required.
The successful Marketing Campaign Executive EMEA, based in Bristol will have:
- High attention to detail and first-class proofing skills- not just to drive grammatical and technical accuracy but to also ensure copy reads well and captivates;
- Ability to build a rapport and trust with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong fact-finding, listening and analytical skills;
- Superb organisational and project management skills;
- An eye for aesthetics/design
- Ability to operate flexibly within a fast and constantly changing environment;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to work sensitively across different cultures and backgrounds.
- Degree level qualified;
- Professionally qualified communications marketer with 3- 5 years' experience
- Successful track record of developing and managing campaigns, content and PR in different organisations B2B/ technical background preferred;
- Extensive integrated marketing experience - including marketing communications, media relations, digital, social media, events and data/CRM;
- Knowledge of CMS (Sitecore and Drupal preferred) and graphics suites (Adobe Creative Cloud) desirable but not essential;
- Experience of working across different cultures.
The successful Marketing Campaign Executive EMEA, based in Clevedon will receive:
£28,000 - £30,000
- Communication Executive
- Communication jobs
- Comms jobs
- Bristol Comms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'