Marketing Communications Executive 10 month FTC
A broad Marketing Communications Executive position for a global construction services company in Bristol.
A renowned global construction services company is looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join their marketing team in Bristol on a 10 month FTC. Supervised by the Marketing Communications Manager, the candidate will be instrumental in planning, implementing and evaluating effective marketing campaigns on time and to budget as well as manage communications across all channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Executive
- Write content for a wide range of channels including brochures, news, publications, digital and presentations.
- Manage communications across all channels for area of responsibility including: media relations, digital, awards, exhibitions and events.
- Collaborate with the design team ensuring that photography and design effectively communicate brand message.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager, digital and communications teams to identify and create content to take to market.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager and team members to conduct market analysis and market research.
- Ensure coordination with other channels, (PR, online communications, marketing collateral and photography).
Key Skills of the Marketing Communications Executive
- Strong communications experience including social media, copywriting and content creation.
- Strong marketing experience including campaign development, event management, report writing and market research.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrates excellent project coordination skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
This is a 10 month FTC for an exciting construction services company in Bristol, so if you have strong marketing and communications experience, please apply with your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job