Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location: Middleton Stoney, near Bicester
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 DOE plus performance related bonus
Our client is an established company with multiple offices, but all marketing activities are conducted from their Middleton Stoney office. They are a specialist in automotive testing products and a true leader in their field. Due to team expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly capable Marketing Communications Coordinator to work as part of the marketing team. This is a brilliant opportunity, with significant rewards and recognition. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with sales and product management teams as well as your marketing colleagues.
Exhibition & event marketing
- Responsible for planning, execution and post-event reporting of all exhibitions and events.
- Responsible for all organisational aspects incl. booking floor space, electricity, cleaning, venue logistics, shipments of equipment, accommodation for staff etc.
- Manage storage and transport of exhibition material, including posters, exhibition stands, product samples etc.
- Organise briefing and debriefing for exhibitions with staff and local representatives and ensure relevant details are communicated.
- Oversee stock of exhibition dummy units and other product samples.
- Build rapport with exhibition design companies, stand builders and exhibition organisers in order to secure the best possible stand locations, negotiate best rates, and ensure inclusion in any pre-event marketing.
- Work with marketing manager to promote exhibitions and events via e-mail, website, social media, and other marketing channels.
Public relations & media management
- Identify potential advertising spaces (including web-adverts, magazine and journal adverts).
- Organise advertising including purchasing, negotiating rates and deals. Liaise with staff who need to prepare advertising material to ensure deadlines are met.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for the website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions.
- Build a rapport with publications and editors in order to negotiate the best possible advertisement rates and media packages, free technical articles as well as opportunities for inclusion in their social media channels.
- Keep track and report on marketing budgets, so up-to-date information is available to the Marketing Manager. Tracking and reporting on measurable objectives for marketing campaigns and online activities.
Sales channel marketing
- Inform the representatives of marketing activities and send out press releases, adverts, etc.
- Assist representatives with local events and exhibitions.
- Organise branded items such as stationery, corporate clothing and promotional give-aways and maintain their stock.
- Organise stock of printed marketing material including brochures, data sheets or business cards.
- Report customer survey results to the Marketing Manager.
- To assist the Marketing Manager in the delivery of projects.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Marketing or a similar role
- A degree in Marketing or Events is desirable
- Good experience in all Microsoft packages
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop is desirable
This role not only offers a competitive salary but also includes an annual performance related bonus, plus a discretionary profit share bonus and offers 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with a 30-minute lunch break. Due to location you will need to have your own transport.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job