Our Client, a growing electrical manufacturing organisation is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join them in Middleton Stoney.
We are looking to recruit a marketing communication coordinator to work alongside our current marketing team within the commercial department.
The marketing communications coordinator will have the opportunity to be involved with the planning of exhibitions, booking adverts in magazines, organising press released, ordering promotional gifts, branded items, as well as getting involved in more strategic marketing planning by reporting metrics.
Key Requirements for the role:
- More than a year's experience in a sales or marketing administration or substantially similar role
- Experience in a marketing department is an advantage
- GCSE or equivalent with some administration experience
- A-levels or equivalent with a year or more administration experience
- Degree with no experience but good personal organisation and keen interest in marketing
- Good experience of using Windows-based programs, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook as well as PowerPoint
- Skills in image editing programmes such as Adobe Photoshop are beneficial
- The right candidate must have a keen interest in Marketing and desire to work in a Marketing department
- Working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9 - 5pm.
- Due to the location of the company, it is essential you hold a full UK driving licence.
If you meet the requirements for this role and you're interested to hear more then please apply and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job