Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Rate: £260 per day
Start date: ASAP
Duration 12 months but candidate might be offered 6 months initially
General Information section
Take a lead on the delivery of communications and/or engagement for a business area, discrete specialism or significant project working with stakeholders promoting the perception and reputation of the Group. May also lead a small team or coach less experienced colleagues.
- Act as a source of professional expertise providing communications/engagement /consultancy advice to stakeholders and business areas within the Group
- Approve, edit & write content for a range of more complex communications using appropriate channels to ensure clarity & consistency of message
- Where applicable, build, maintain and influence external relationships within own area of specialism providing appropriate briefs in line with Group objectives
- Provide corporate affairs input to support delivery of projects or where appropriate deliver projects and initiatives which may have some complexity within own specialism.
- Where applicable, manage activity of suppliers to ensure service standards are met
- Identify, escalate & mitigate emerging risks as appropriate to protect the reputation and interests of the Group and colleagues
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core group values and behaviours and where appropriate, manage, develop and motivate colleagues to support a high performing team
- Manage self and, where appropriate, own team in the context of relevant risk policies and frameworks
- Support agreed change projects to deliver continuous improvement
Top 3 must-have hard skills
2 121 communications
3 Direct Mail
- Strong copywriting skills mainly for print but digital content skills are also preferable
- Outstanding stakeholder management and an ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good technical knowledge of products and ability to develop collateral ideally in a fund- management related environment
- Manage direct mail activity through our existing DM supplier
- Produce a range of marketing communications and materials to support projects
- Obtain sign-off via working projects taking comms from brief to delivery. This involves an element of planning and project management.
- A knowledge of financial services, systems knowledge and an unfailing desire create communications which will influence a positive outcome for our customers.
- A proven track record of delivery
- A strong team player
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'