Marketing & Communications Assistant - Watford & Surrounding areas
Band 4 - £20,700 - £24,200 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications Assistant to join the Marketing & Communications Team.
No two days are ever the same within the Marketing and Communications team. The work is varied and assists in effecting change for our NHS client Trusts. We offer the opportunity to really shape the customer experience, drive change and engagement both in and outside the business.
You will develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans across both B2B and B2C. The successful candidate will work on:
- Supporting the team with national and regional marketing projects
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of promotional literature
- Manage PO and invoicing process for team
- Maintenance of information on marketing and communications intranet page
- Excellent MS Office 2010 and earlier - skills MUST include excellent proficiency of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrable experience
- A passion for marketing and/ or communications
- Membership/subscriptions/not-for-profit marketing is preferred but not a requirement.
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals and administrative staff to work shifts via our bank at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme and 27 days’ annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note that in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Marketing experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job